Recap of Procedure
1. Enroll. Fill out the Application For
Admission, and send it to the address on the application along
with a check or money order for $50.00 (non-refundable application/enrollment
fee). Also, if you have one available, send a resume or vita (a
brief autobiographical sketch of yourself), or simply send a short
note telling us a little about your life and education.
2. Later, upon acceptance, you'll document your knowledge, abilities,
experiences, education, etc. on the L.E.A.P. form we'll
send. This will tell us how many credits you may initially be
awarded. Remember, you can earn up to 20 credits by completing
Probably the only two reasons for not being accepted to the
UofB would be:
a.) The available openings for the program
you have requested are full. If so, this will probably be a temporary
condition and you will be notified as to when a new program or
Faculty Instruction Coordinator will be available.
b.) You may lack the appropriate qualifications
for our institution. For example, if we feel your needs would
be best served by a more traditional school, this will be discussed
with you by one of our academic advisors.
3. Send in your L.E.A.P. form with your tuition payment
in full, or your down payment of $100.00.
4. Complete your "Commensurate Ability Project" (C.A.P.)
5. Work with your "Faculty Instruction Coordinator"
to aid in constructing your narrative transcript.
6. Graduate (only upon payment in full of tuition, at which
time you will receive your diploma and copy of your transcript.